Error when upgrading to ionic2 alpha.34

Hi,

I wrote a small application with Ionic 2 that worked fine.I was using alpha.31.
I upgrade ionic framework to alpha.34 (delete npm_modules\ionic-framework, then edit package.json, then npm install), and since I got an error in the browser when the application is initializing. The controller of the class annotated with @App is not called and debugger console display this message :

EXCEPTION: Template parse errors:
InternalError: too much recursion
BrowserDomAdapter</BrowserDomAdapter.prototype.logError(error=“EXCEPTION: Template pars…ror: too much recursion”)app.bundle.js (ligne 48543)
BrowserDomAdapter</BrowserDomAdapter.prototype.logGroup(error=“EXCEPTION: Template pars…ror: too much recursion”)app.bundle.js (ligne 48553)
ExceptionHandler</ExceptionHandler.prototype.call(exception=Object { type=“object”}, stackTrace=Object { type=“object”}, reason=null)app.bundle.js (ligne 26347)
PlatformRef_</PlatformRef_.prototype._initApp/</<(e=Object { type=“object”}, s=Object { type=“object”})app.bundle.js (ligne 49625)
NgZone</NgZone.prototype._notifyOnError(zone=Object { type=“object”}, e=Object { type=“object”})app.bundle.js (ligne 40233)
NgZone</NgZone.prototype._createInnerZone/errorHandling.onError(e=Object { type=“object”})app.bundle.js (ligne 40131)
run()app.bundle.js (ligne 3587)
NgZone</NgZone.prototype._createInnerZone/<.$run/<()app.bundle.js (ligne 40146)
zoneBoundFn()app.bundle.js (ligne 3557)
PromiseShim</promiseReactionJob(reaction=Object { type=“object”}, argument=Object { type=“object”})app.bundle.js (ligne 1930)
PromiseShim</triggerPromiseReactions/</<()app.bundle.js (ligne 1943)
Item.prototype.run()app.bundle.js (ligne 3434)
drainQueue()app.bundle.js (ligne 3404)
NgZone</NgZone.prototype._createInnerZone/<.$setTimeout/</cb()app.bundle.js (ligne 40204)
patchSetClearFunction/</global.zone[setName]/arguments0app.bundle.js (ligne 4084)
Zone.prototype.bindOnce/<()app.bundle.js (ligne 3564)
run(fn=Object { type=“object”}, applyTo=Object { type=“object”}, applyWith=Object { type=“object”})app.bundle.js (ligne 3584)
NgZone</NgZone.prototype._createInnerZone/<.$run/<()app.bundle.js (ligne 40146)
zoneBoundFn()app.bundle.js (ligne 3557)
patchFunction/</global.zonenameapp.bundle.js (ligne 4164)
patchFunction/</objname

I have not changed my application, just run the command ionic serve

Issue solved with alpha.35 version.

@fredgate how did you get the alpha.35 version installed? I deleted npm_modules\ionic-framework, then edit package.json, then npm install (as you mentioned above) but I keep getting the following error:

Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Users\Luis\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\bin\ionic'
	at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:338:15)
	at Function.Module._load(module.js:289:25)
	at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:457:10)
	at startup (node.js:138:18)
	at node.js:974:3

I’m trying to test the Ionic 2 Conference Application and the only way I was able to install alpha.35 is by deleting the whole folder and starting from scratch.

So I got the alpha.35 installed now, but the Ionic 2 Conference Application still doesn’t work for me, errors when I try to run ionic serve in project root.