Error when building from Teamcity but builds from everywhere else using the same command

When building our ionic app it builds fine when I build it from powershell. When we build in teamcity using the powershell step we get the following error.

Here is the error we get. I removed the parts of the path’s related to our build machine to keep it cleaner.

ERROR in ./src/global.scss (<path to application>/node_modules/css-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref--13-1!<path to application>/node_modules/postcss-loader/src??embedded!/node_modules/sass-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref--13-3!./src/global.scss)
Module build failed (from <path to application>/node_modules/postcss-loader/src/index.js):
Error: Failed to find '@ionic/angular/css/core.css'
  in [
    <path to application>\projects\ta\src
   ]
   at resolveModule.catch.catch (<path to application>\node_modules\postcss-import\lib\resolve-id.js:35:13)
@ ./src/global.scss 2:26-225
@ multi ./src/theme/variables.scss ./src/global.scss ./src/theme/site.scss

I checked if the @ionic/angular/css/core.css file was really missing and it was in the node_modules.

We use the following command to build

ng run ta:build --verbose

I am not very familiar with building angular apps so if there is other information you need from me give me the heads up and I can provide it.