Error using the same component into two different pages?

Hi,
I have a component MyComponent and I’d like to use it into two pages ManagerHomePage and CustomerHomePageModule.
I’m using the component in this way:

@Component({
  selector: 'app-customer-home',
  templateUrl: './customer-home.page.html',
  styleUrls: ['./customer-home.page.scss'],
})
export class CustomerHomePage implements OnInit {

@ViewChild(MyComponent) map: MyComponent;

private deviceId: number;
  public rentedVehicleId: number = null;
  public testWSEnabled =  false;
  private coordinates;

@Component({
  selector: 'app-customer-home',
  templateUrl: './customer-home.page.html',
  styleUrls: ['./customer-home.page.scss'],
})
export class ManagerHomePageModule implements OnInit {

@ViewChild(MyComponent) map: MyComponent;

private deviceId: number;
  public rentedVehicleId: number = null;
  public testWSEnabled =  false;
  private coordinates;

But in this way I have the error:

core.js:15724 ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): Error: Type MyComponent is part of the declarations of 2 modules: ManagerHomePageModule and CustomerHomePageModule! Please consider moving MyComponent to a higher module that imports ManagerHomePageModule and CustomerHomePageModule. You can also create a new NgModule that exports and includes MyComponent then import that NgModule in ManagerHomePageModule and CustomerHomePageModule.
Error: Type MyComponent is part of the declarations of 2 modules: ManagerHomePageModule and CustomerHomePageModule! Please consider moving MyComponent to a higher module that imports ManagerHomePageModule and CustomerHomePageModule. You can also create a new NgModule that exports and includes MyComponent then import that NgModule in ManagerHomePageModule and CustomerHomePageModule.

It says I have to create another module, but it seems like a complicated way to solve the problem.
Are there other simpler ways to solve this problem?
Why I can’t use the same component into two different pages?

Thank you

cld