Error installing node_modules (npm install)

Hi guys… I’m cloning a repo who i handle perfectly in other computer and today i’m getting a lot of errors and i cannot continue.

What happens with this?

? Looks like a fresh checkout! No ./node_modules directory found. Would you like to install project dependencies? Yes
[INFO] Installing dependencies may take several minutes!
> npm install
× Running command - failed!
Error
    at ShellException.Exception (C:\Users\OEM666\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\@ionic\cli-utils\lib\errors.js:8:23)
    at ShellException (C:\Users\OEM666\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\@ionic\cli-utils\lib\errors.js:26:9)
    at ChildProcess.p.on (C:\Users\OEM666\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\@ionic\cli-utils\lib\utils\shell.js:66:28)
    at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)
    at ChildProcess.cp.emit (C:\Users\OEM666\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\cross-spawn\lib\enoent.js:40:29)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:886:16)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (internal/child_process.js:342:11)
    at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:188:7)

Today is not my day, pfffff

Your problem is probably with npm, something to do with permissions and files. This happens quite often and is almost impossible to successfully debug (at least here in the forum).

One solution: Uninstall your node, install nvm (or nvm-windows if you are on Windows), install a new node (which includes npm) with this, then install ionic and cordova again and try your command again. The problem should be gone.