Error in Ionic package, SWIFT, Error code 65

Hi,
I use ionic package when building for iOS
I managed to get one successful build, but not anymore.
I havn’t changed anything special in the code.
The error I get is:

Check dependencies
“Use Legacy Swift Language Version” (SWIFT_VERSION) is required to be configured correctly for targets which use Swift. Use the [Edit > Convert > To Current Swift Syntax…] menu to choose a Swift version or use the Build Settings editor to configure the build setting directly.
“Use Legacy Swift Language Version” (SWIFT_VERSION) is required to be configured correctly for targets which use Swift. Use the [Edit > Convert > To Current Swift Syntax…] menu to choose a Swift version or use the Build Settings editor to configure the build setting directly.

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	Check dependencies
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/package/workspace/apps-f83216cd-17/cordova/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-workspace,MyProject.xcworkspace,-scheme,MyProject,-configuration,Release,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,MyProject.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/package/workspace/apps-f83216cd-17/cordova/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/package/workspace/apps-f83216cd-17/cordova/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

Any idea?

What plugins are you using in our app?

Ionic plugin list:
cordova-plugin-ble 2.0.1 "Evothings BLE API"
cordova-plugin-compat 1.1.0 "Compat"
cordova-plugin-console 1.0.5 "Console"
cordova-plugin-device 1.1.4 "Device"
cordova-plugin-eddystone 1.3.0 "Eddystone"
cordova-plugin-geofence 0.6.0 "geofence"
cordova-plugin-inappbrowser 1.7.1 "InAppBrowser"
cordova-plugin-nativestorage 2.2.2 "NativeStorage"
cordova-plugin-splashscreen 4.0.2 "Splashscreen"
cordova-plugin-statusbar 2.2.1 "StatusBar"
cordova-plugin-tts 0.2.3 "TTS"
cordova-plugin-whitelist 1.3.1 "Whitelist"
es6-promise-plugin 4.1.0 "Promise"
ionic-plugin-keyboard 2.2.1 “Keyboard”

Builds on Android.

I guess one of the plugins is using Swift and Ionic Package is not set up for that. Can you check the plugins’ iOS code?

Thanks, I found out which plugin it was.

So, if I understand you right, I can’t use this plugin and use Ionic Package?

Right now obviously not. You should contact the Ionic guys and see if they can fix it.