Error Compiling IOS dashboard.ionicjs.com

Hello i try to compiling in https://dashboard.ionicjs.com/

Every time is working but now i have this Error, An Idea what is this bug ?

Running with gitlab-ci-multi-runner 9.1.0 (0118d89)
on Mac Builds 3 (f64c3cbf)
Using Shell executor…
Running on Ionics-Mac-3.local…
Cloning repository…
Cloning into ‘/Users/ionic/builds/f64c3cbf/0/project-1’…
Checking out a84ab650 as master…
Skipping Git submodules setup
$ fetch-updates
Checking for build process updates…
Running after script…
$ clean-up
Cleaning up files…
Successful clean up
ERROR: Job failed: exit status 1

I’m also having the same issue. The error doesn’t help at all and it started happening within the last two or three hours at time of writing. I thought it was an issue with code I checked in. It fixed itself after pushing new code to ionic master. However, the same issue occurs when I try to package a new build for iOS Development using the Ionic Dashboard. I get the following:

Running with gitlab-ci-multi-runner 9.1.0 (0118d89)
  on Mac Package Runner 2 (dd66aa51)
Using Shell executor...
Running on Ionics-Mac-3.local...
Cloning repository...
Cloning into '/Users/ionic/builds/dd66aa51/0/project-1'...
Warning: Permanently added the ECDSA host key for IP address '999.999.999.999' to the list of known hosts.
Checking out 3e0bcbc2 as master...
Skipping Git submodules setup
$ fetch-updates
Checking for build process updates...
Running after script...
$ clean-up
Cleaning up files...
Successful clean up
ERROR: Job failed: exit status 1

I tried creating a package for a commit that did work before and it also fails (it worked yesterday–again, same commit… See screen shot). This leads me to conclude the problem is with Ionic’s build system.

Same i can build before but i try to re-build same tag in the git master, and have this error of compiling :’(

The issue “mysteriously” fixed itself for me. I wasted an entire day of work with this issue and even submitted a technical support ticket. If the service had been down due to technical issues on Ionic’s end, they should have sent a communication. If members were notified, then I missed it.

Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to try again. The following articles were helpful to me in at least understanding certain things with the version of Cordova iOS I am using.