[EN] Publish personal App - [BR] Publicar aplicativo pessoal

[English]
Hello, I created a personal app totally geared to my need. I would not like to make it public because the sole purpose is automation of my house. I can test on my iPhone, but I need to be reinstalling the app every 7 days because of the Free certificate. What would be the best option? Put in the App Store and send with a user and fake password for the approval tests, or is there any other way?

[Português-Brasil]
Olá, criei um app pessoal totalmente voltado para minha necessidade. Não gostaria de torná-lo público pois o único objetivo é automação da minha casa. Eu posso testar no meu iPhone, mas preciso ficar reinstalando o app a cada 7 dias por causa do certificado Free. Qual seria a melhor opçao? Colocar na App Store e enviar com um usuário e senha fake para os testes de aprovação, ou existe alguma outra forma?

One option might be to use Cydia Impactor.

iOS 10.2 here… But thank you anyway…

I believe there are jailbreaking options for that version as well. Sideloading apps on Android is really easy, but if you’re attached to iOS, I think you’re going to have to jailbreak it in some fashion.