Dynamically adding ion-slide?

Hello guys,

I have functionality where there is slider in which i initially show 2 rows of data( for simplicity lets say i want to initially show two h1 tags that represent name of 2 records in array). Problem i get is when i use v-for on ion-slide component and then on some event (lets say click of a button) i push new element to array(this array is what v-for is looping over) i get this error :

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to execute ‘insertBefore’ on ‘Node’: The node before which the new node is to be inserted is not a child of this node.

This only happens when i use v-for inside ion-slides component, doesnt matter on which one i use it on, ion-slide or div or whatever i get this error. But when i put this v-for element outside of ion-slides component, new elements are added when i click on button(in this example). My goal here is to make ion-slide dynamic so that when i change array length so does ion-slide number, is it possible in ionic vue? What do you suggest? Thanks in advance!