Disable ion-refresher in ionic 3

This is my code. I want to disable refresher when app is loaded first time after installed. I don’t know how to use ng-if property with in ion-refresher. Please help me

.html file

<ion-refresher (ionRefresh)="doRefresh($event)">
    <ion-refresher-content 
      ng-if="refresherEnabled"
      pullingIcon="arrow-dropdown" 
      pullingText="Pull to refresh" 
      refreshingSpinner="none">
    </ion-refresher-content>
</ion-refresher>

<ion-grid *ngFor="let item of globalArray; let i = index" no-padding>
    <div *ngIf="item.name == 'loading'">
      <p class="nothingToDisplay">Please restat the app.</p>
    </div>

<div *ngIf="item.name == 'null'">
      <p class="nothingToDisplay">There are no three wheels nearby. Please try again in few minutes.</p>
    </div>
</ion-grid>

.ts file

public refresherEnabled: any;

ionViewDidLoad() {
	console.log('ionViewDidLoad HomePage');
	this.splashScreen.hide();
	this.storage.get('isLoaded').then((val) => {
		if (val == "loaded") {
			this.getDriverList();
			this.refresherEnabled = true;
			console.log("loaded");
		}
		else {
			this.storage.set('isLoaded', "loaded");
			this.globalArray.push({ name: "loading" });
			this.refresherEnabled = false;
			console.log("not loaded");
		}
	});
}

The *ngIf has to be in a tag that contains the refresher in the html. And it can’t be ng-if, it should be *ngIf.

You could also try to use the refresher api to enable /disable it in code I think.

PS: You have a typo: please resta**r**t the app. And I have the feeling that you did something wrong if the user has to restart the app while the first opening.
Why has the user to restart the app? I estimate min. 23% of the smartphone uses don’t even know how to close an app. (old people like grad parents)

Yes there is a error. But I cant find it. This is y code.

ionViewDidLoad() {
  console.log('ionViewDidLoad HomePage');
  this.splashScreen.hide();
  this.getDriverList();
}

getDriverList() {
  this.geolocation.getCurrentPosition({ enableHighAccuracy: true }).then((position) => {
    this.longitude = position['coords']['longitude'];
    this.latitude = position['coords']['latitude'];
    this.http.get(this.host + '/mywheel_getDriverDistance.php?longitude=' + this.longitude + '&latitude=' + this.latitude).subscribe(location => {
      console.log(location);
    });
  });
}

I debug the code. It works until the line, this.latitude = position['coords']['latitude'];
But it don’t call the http request. But after restart the app it works fine.

When using *ngIf it says that it is not a known property. However I fixed the problem using enabled property to ion-refresher

<ion-refresher (ionRefresh)="doRefresh($event)" [enabled]="refresherEnabled">
    <ion-refresher-content
      pullingIcon="arrow-dropdown" 
      pullingText="Pull to refresh" 
      refreshingSpinner="none">
    </ion-refresher-content>
</ion-refresher>

Can you help me to solve the problem which is mentioned in the above reply. Thank you

Can you check the network activity of the app? when you open the developer tools in Chrome or Firefox there is a tab for the network activity.
And is the Url correctly put together? try logging the same thing that you use as url.

URL is set correctly. Only problem is, network isn’t called at the very first time. After restarting app it is called well. That is what I can’t understand.

Are you certain the platform is ready when you try to interact with it?

yes platform is ready. I check with platform.ready().then(()=>{}); also. It gives console.log() output that working well. But not called to http request.

already tried with the plain old XML /ajax request?