my new client requests my advice regarding ionic and IPad (or comp. Pads) only development regarding following points:
- UI Widget compatibility: extra work for adapting the UI widgets?
- extra work needed to adapt things?
- iPad/Pad specific mobile patterns
- adapt to a specific view port size
- wireframe/grid adaption
- simulating/developing without any iPhone: (probably an cordova issue, as much as I read on your forum)
- separately control device´s keyboard
- latter to be replace with one’s own module
Has anyone done this so far? Has anyone any example app I may compare to the new product we’re going to create? As much as I could say it should run as a kiosk app to be used in kind of a vehicle.