Develop app similar to Ionic Viewer

Hi,

we are looking for a developer to code an app which is similar to ionic viewer.

there will be ionic + cordova + crosswalk

The app has to connect to a server (when possible) without login, collect a file with the list of projects, and print the list in the app. Every item to the list is related to a zip file, we should download an unzip it and then have acces to the content of the package. We should not use in app browser plugin for that so we can still use crosswalk.

once downloaded for the first time we can acces to that package anytime, also we should be able delete the package in order to free some memory…

Basically that would be the features of the app, it has to work on both iOS and Android.

We are looking for some experimented developer who can code that in a very structured architecture that allows further development and easy implementation of new features.

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon.

Hello @jordivallverdu
Can certainly assist you with your requirements.

Have 5+ years of working experience in Ionic/Cordova Cross platform mobile Apps.

Please add me on Skype: aaron.cis so that we can have quick and better communication. Or send me a mail.

Look forward to your response

Best Regards
Aaron Lennon
Mail: aaron.cis10@gmail.com

Hello @jordivallverdu
I have design and developed many apps in Ionic/Cordova and release different themes in Ionic market. I have good experience in Crosswalk as well. If you like we can discuss further on skype, my skype i.d is manish.osuniverse

Released themes
http://market.ionic.io/user/1532262

Kind Regards,
Manish

I’ll be more than happy to assist you, please contact me and then we will take this further, my rates are very nominal and you will delighted with my services.
send me Skype request at cis.am3
Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
frank jones
frank.cis30@gmail.com

Hi Jordi,

Please share the project details at anil@daffodilsw.com.

You can also add me on Skype at anil-daffodil.

THanks,
Anil

Hi,
I have 2+ years of experience in developing Hybrid Mobile Applications using ionic framework. I am interested in your project. Please let me know the details.

Email: salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com

Hi,

I am Ajay, IT Consultant dealing with Ionic projects at Daffodil.

I have gone through your posting and would like to open a dialogue to assist you in the development of Ionic app as per your requirement.

Daffodil is a 16 year old software solution provider and has a separate team of 11 experienced Ionic developers who have implemented several apps using the Ionic framework.

Please let me know your comfortable schedule for a call/Skype meeting

I can be reached on Skype (ajay_daffodil) or an email: ajay@daffodilsw.com.

I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Ajay Mehra
IT Consultant
www.daffodilsw.com