Dead white screen

I’ve installed my app on an Android running devices and some pages/views not opening instead a dead white screen appears and nothing happen. What may cause this? could you please help?

Did you test it on desctop and check the console logs?

$ ionic serve

What did your logcat say?

It opens with ionic serve, I am facing this issue only with one view which is view.html I am sending parameters to it plus when using the tabs function

Didn’t you get any errors on desktop or in your eclipse logcat?
Nothing?

Maybe you can give code example from specific section?

On desktop i got no error.
I tried to run adb -d logcat but could not extract any useful info. Also I am not using Eclips.

this the HTML markup

{{ pet.title }}

{{ pet.body }}

even the view at #/app/pet/{{id}} is empty or if I replace the href to an empty page like (settings) I got the same result. It is awkward!

Thanks Bio for helping, I managed to solve the issue. I am using the sidebar template and it seems that I should use (nav-clear menu-close) on all links

Best,

did you start with a template or do have you entered in syntax where possible empty views are ? @fadifannoun

I’ve started with Sidebar template.

In Android sdk there is an alternatieve for monitoring the logging called: monitor. Start monitor by typing ‘monitor’ in a terminal

1 Like

This is a very useful information @pcr
Many Thanks

Update
It seems the issue is caused by the animation as my app is RTL one, I thought nav-clear menu-close solved the problem. So as Ionic did not support RTL animation yet, I used custom RTL classes while the whole HTML remains LTR

i have same problem in iPhones only am getting white screen on back button navigation tried with $timeout it did not help . Here is my environment on iOS.

I am using ionic v1

cli packages:

@ionic/cli-utils  : 1.8.1
ionic (Ionic CLI) : 3.8.1

global packages:

Cordova CLI : 7.0.1 

local packages:

Cordova Platforms : ios 4.4.0
Ionic Framework   : unknown

System:

ios-deploy : 1.9.1 
ios-sim    : 5.0.8 
Node       : v6.10.3
npm        : 3.10.10 
OS         : macOS Sierra
Xcode      : Xcode 8.3.2 Build version 8E2002

am unable to see any white screen on android.

can someone give me solutions on it, i have tried most of the solutions none have worked