Data-tap-disabled="true" Equivalent for Ionic?

I have an Esri map I am trying to use and have always needed the data-tap-disabled=“true” in order for click events to work right within the map. Is there an equivalent in Ionic 2?

Thanks,
Isaiah

There isn’t an equivalent of this in V2 because we don’t use JS scrolling anymore.

@mhartington I use the google place AutoComplete, but on iOs when I tap an element in the list, it close the pac-container, without any place_changed event. In Ionic 1, the data-tap-disabled fix this problem, but I don’t know how to deal with it in ionic2. Do you have any idea ?

Again, this shouldn’t be an issue with V2 since we’re no hijacking scrolling/touch events. Could you provide a small github repo that demos this?

Just to jump into the conversation. I have a similar issue with highcharts. Not sure the root cause of the touch event issue, but it might deserve some investigation.

I’m interested in this too. There seems to be a lot of questions relating to how the google autocomplete works on ios, seems no one can get the place_change event to be fired.

Did you find a solution to this problem? Thanks!

Did you find a solution ? :slight_smile: Thanks !

I don’t find any solution using the google.maps.places.Autocomplete
So I used the getPlacePredictions from the new google.maps.places.AutocompleteService and created my own place list…

https://developers.google.com/places/web-service/autocomplete?hl=fr

It should only be used on server side, but I can’t find another way to deal with it on iOs.

A post was split to a new topic: Not able to close the info window directly on iOS