Could not find plugin "proposal-numeric-separator"

Yes, it works for me Thanks

its amazing, work fine thanks

from

An unhandled exception occurred: [BABEL] E:\Worker Application\Project\find_workers\www\0-es2015.js: Could not find plugin “proposal-numeric-separator”. Ensure there is an entry in ./available-plugins.js for it. (While processing: “E:\Worker Application\Project\find_workers\node_modules\@babel\preset-env\lib\index.js”)
See “C:\Users\ALEEMU~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ng-DsB5yM\angular-errors.log” for further details.
[ERROR] An error occurred while running subprocess ng.

This works indeed, but not when I try to build a production version using the command ‘ionic build --prod’.

thanks! it’s working for me

I followed the steps but same errors:
n unhandled exception occurred: [BABEL] E:\custompipes\www\1-es2015.js: Could not find plugin “proposal-numeric-separator”. Ensure there is an entry in ./available-plugins.js for it. (While processing: “E:\custompipes\node_modules\@babel\preset-env\lib\index.js”)
See “C:\AppData\Local\Temp\ng-uVUfNq\angular-errors.log” for further details.
[ERROR] An error occurred while running subprocess ng.

Ionic serve is working but not with ionic cordova run android (–prod) ionic build also failed. It’s been two days now…please help…

It worked for me. Thank bro so much

Thanx man It works. Any idea how this error originated since it wasn’t there a week ago?

Thanks! This solution saved my day! But I am not sure why this problem exist and why this solution works. Anyone has idea?

is
node_modules And package-lock.json directly delete folder from project.

I had this issue, some of the fixes here worked for me until I had to do ionic build --prod. The issue reappeared then.

What worked for me was to use npm to downgrade the @angular-devkit/build-angular from 803.25 to 803.23.

Hopefully they will fix the library in future versions. Seems to be a recent issue

open package.json

"dependencies": {
    "@babel/compat-data": "7.8.0"
}

run command npm install and then build your project and it should work.

2 Likes

hi @Hammad6264
In my project the keyboard is not pushing the view content.
keyboard appears over the inputs.

Can you please help me to fix that.

Thanks

This worked for me:

Go to tsconfig.json

change

"target": "es2015",

to

"target": "es5",

8 Likes

I was faced with the same problem then I ran ionic repair and the problem was fixed.

1 Like

Thanks @ramsatt . This really heped alot

This worked for me too. Thank you, @chenlitchian !

Thanks a lot !! This actually works !!

This was the easy fix, worked for me!