cordovaHTTP Plugin

cordovaHTTP is a plugin that lets you use the device (as opposed to JS) for http requests. I’m building an iOS app and can’t figure out how to install the plugin and not have it break the build. It uses AFNetworking which I installed, but I get the following errors when I build it in xCode.

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
"_SCNetworkReachabilityCreateWithAddress", referenced from:
  +[AFNetworkReachabilityManager managerForAddress:] in AFNetworkReachabilityManager.o
"_SCNetworkReachabilityCreateWithName", referenced from:
  +[AFNetworkReachabilityManager managerForDomain:] in AFNetworkReachabilityManager.o
"_SCNetworkReachabilityGetFlags", referenced from:
  ___47-[AFNetworkReachabilityManager startMonitoring]_block_invoke54 in AFNetworkReachabilityManager.o
"_SCNetworkReachabilityScheduleWithRunLoop", referenced from:
  -[AFNetworkReachabilityManager startMonitoring] in AFNetworkReachabilityManager.o
"_SCNetworkReachabilitySetCallback", referenced from:
  -[AFNetworkReachabilityManager startMonitoring] in AFNetworkReachabilityManager.o
"_SCNetworkReachabilityUnscheduleFromRunLoop", referenced from:
  -[AFNetworkReachabilityManager stopMonitoring] in AFNetworkReachabilityManager.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I desperately need to figure this out, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
PJ

UPDATE 07/10/2014: The build issues have been resolved but I don’t seem to be able to use the plugin, I’m not sure it loaded. I’m wondering if it’s Ionic specific (but I doubt it). I can install and access other apache cordova plugins (status bar, keyboard, etc). It has an angular interface, so I was thinking it would work out-of-the-box, If someone with plenty of Ionic skills could shine some light it’d be greatly appreciated.

Doing the following resolved the build errors.

Add the SystemConfiguration.framework library to the Xcode project.

In Xcode click the project then -> Build Phases -> Link Binary Wilth Libraries + SystemConfiguration.framework.

I can’t seem to do this working.

I did this:

ionic plugin add cordova-plugin-http

and it doesn’t seems to work