Cordova-sqlite-storage

Hi I am coding in Ionic Creator and want to switch my storage over to Cordova-sqlite-storage.
Does any one know of good links and tips and tricks to do get this ball on the roll

I did an extensive use of this plugin on this app template here: https://codecanyon.net/item/quizionic2-ionic2-app-template-w-sqlite-admob-inapppurchase/18182426 to manage SQLite as well as localstorage.

Perfect, I am going to have a good play in this sand pit, thanks heaps

Bummer, this is for IONIC 2, I am doing to create a new topic, It does not look like you can implement SQLite in IONIC creator am I right?

My new topic is going to read … I am coding in Ionic Creator and want to switch my local storage over to more robust storage facility.
Does any one know what is the best option to implement in ionic Creator and know of good links, tips, and tricks to do get this ball on the roll?

If I understand correctly you can add libraries in Ionic Creator and therefore eventually you can even add JavaScript libraries on it like Sqlplugin.js to even work under websql.

I didn’t test it but it sounds to me to be feasible.

Regards,
Flavio

Awesome I will explore,thanks

Hello,
I have a project on “ionic v1 creator”
I have “cordova-sqlite-storage” installed
In my factory: .factory ('SqliteService', function ($ cordovaSQLite) {
When I execute, I get:

ionic.bundle.js: 26799 Error: [$ injector: unpr] Unknown provider: $ cordovaSQLiteProvider <- $ cordovaSQLite <- SqliteService

Any idea?
Thank you