Connect ionic app to mysql database

no problem, happy coding…

i just want to connect the ionic with mysql. i dont know how this rest api will helps me to complete this work.can u please help me

basically Rest API gets your data from DB and print it as json… Allowing Mobile App to get it using HTTP REQUEST to get/delete/edit it no matter you want…

thank u .i ll try…if incase of any help i ll ping u.

Hi @Bonsaiko and @anicacute09
Could you send me the code to my email?
my mail id:itacolomy@fivesolutions.com.br

Thank you in advance

Hi Bonsaiko,

I m new to ionic creator. I have following your comments here and very amazing. I would like to learn login and link database to the apps from you.

May i know how you do that? Can you share with me about what type of database and how to link and coding involve?.

You can send info to my email yhchan30@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Phelix

Yea…that want we all want to achieve…
Can you share with us the link and coding involve
thanks..tenisonoseiowusu@gmail.com

Hi, i just started Ionic few days back and i am working on similar project. Could you send me the source code to my email (northleon95@gmail.com) ? Thank you in advance.

its like similar i need
i want to connect Mysql server to my mobile application but i m not writing any API in python or Php. There any possibility to connect mysql server with mobile app directly ?

Even if there were, it sounds like a security hole the size of Jupiter. You really want a REST middleware.

1 Like

now we are not bothering about security the main requirement is i have to send data to MySQL server directly without any api in the middle so it possible ?

Hello every body,

@Bonsaiko @ihadeed
Please can you send me the code, I have the same issue as @Bonsaiko

My email is: angular-js@hotmail.com
Thank you in advance

@Bonsaiko @ihadeed
Please can you help me with this code,l i’m finding this difficult creating a login script for this

My mail: seggssammy@gmail.com

Thanks In Advance

If you try to get more easily access then visit this link http://datainflow.com/integrate-php-ionic-inserting-data-phpmyadmin/

@bonsaiko pls can you forward the solution details to my mail leyeisaac@gmail.com , Having similar issue

Hi @Bonsaiko if you may, can you send the code and information of how you did it? please its a big help for me. i have been searching for a solution for this same problem in a month and i was hoping you could share the syntax @ my email hanthonycyreytagam@gmail.com

All of you "me too"ers are barking up the wrong tree. There is no generic solution here.

i was hoping not in a specific way but the idea of how it was done and the concept of saving the ionic in php server because there is not so much information on how it could be done in a right way. thanks

Pls can you forward the solution details to my mail leyeisaac@gmail.com.