Compilation issue with dependencie of ionic2-custom-icons 0.4.1

Hello, recently I migrated my project to ionic 3.1.0 and I installed the dependencie ionic2-custom-icons 0.4.1 but when i doing the “ionic build android” I receive this error in the terminal

[11:20:34] gulp-svgicons2svgfont: Font created

events.js:161
throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event
^
ReferenceError: cssClass is not defined
at eval (lodash.templateSources[0]:38:11)
at DestroyableTransform._transform (/home/mick/Documentos/beopleGS_jmvs/beopleguestservices_ps_cs_movil/ionic2/node_modules/gulp-template/index.js:21:40)
at DestroyableTransform.Transform._read (/home/mick/Documentos/beopleGS_jmvs/beopleguestservices_ps_cs_movil/ionic2/node_modules/gulp-template/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_transform.js:159:10)
at DestroyableTransform.Transform._write (/home/mick/Documentos/beopleGS_jmvs/beopleguestservices_ps_cs_movil/ionic2/node_modules/gulp-template/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_transform.js:147:83)
at doWrite (/home/mick/Documentos/beopleGS_jmvs/beopleguestservices_ps_cs_movil/ionic2/node_modules/gulp-template/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_writable.js:338:64)
at writeOrBuffer (/home/mick/Documentos/beopleGS_jmvs/beopleguestservices_ps_cs_movil/ionic2/node_modules/gulp-template/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_writable.js:327:5)
at DestroyableTransform.Writable.write (/home/mick/Documentos/beopleGS_jmvs/beopleguestservices_ps_cs_movil/ionic2/node_modules/gulp-template/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_writable.js:264:11)
at write (/home/mick/Documentos/beopleGS_jmvs/beopleguestservices_ps_cs_movil/ionic2/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_readable.js:623:24)
at flow (/home/mick/Documentos/beopleGS_jmvs/beopleguestservices_ps_cs_movil/ionic2/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_readable.js:632:7)
at DestroyableTransform.pipeOnReadable (/home/mick/Documentos/beopleGS_jmvs/beopleguestservices_ps_cs_movil/ionic2/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_readable.js:664:5)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! directrips@ ionic2-custom-icons: ionic2-custom-icons
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the directrips@ ionic2-custom-icons script ‘ionic2-custom-icons’.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the directrips package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR! ionic2-custom-icons
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
npm ERR! npm bugs directrips
npm ERR! Or if that isn’t available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR! npm owner ls directrips
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /home/mick/.npm/_logs/2017-04-28T16_20_34_358Z-debug.log

with the previous version (0.3.1) work it fine, i hope you can help please, thank you.

My system information is:

Cordova CLI: 6.5.0
Ionic Framework Version: 3.1.0
Ionic CLI Version: 2.2.1
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.2.0
Ionic App Scripts Version: 1.3.4
ios-deploy version: Not installed
ios-sim version: Not installed
Node Version: v7.6.0
Xcode version: Not installed

regards

This one https://github.com/GerritErpenstein/ionic2-custom-icons?