Can't install apk because app_process has text relocations?

Hey guys,
I just finished following the getting started tutorial’s todo app and i’m trying to run it on my android device. However when I run ionic run android, i get this error:

ERROR: Failed to launch application on device: ERROR: Failed to install apk to device: WARNING: linker: app_process has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
WARNING: linker: app_process has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.
	pkg: /data/local/tmp/HelloCordova-debug-unaligned.apk

What can i do to fix it?

Hmm, I can’t seem to find a definitive answer for this.
Seems like it’s just a warning in android (more of an ios person)

What version of cordova are you using? Also, what version of android are you using too?

Best advice I can give, since it’s not much of an ionic issue but an android one, is to make sure the device doesn’t have an app already on with an name of HelloCordova

“Best advice I can give, since it’s not much of an ionic issue but an android one, is to make sure the device doesn’t have an app already on with an name of HelloCordova”

This worked for me… I was getting the error when attempting to install over top of a previous build… This often/previously works/worked and wasn’t something that prevented installation in previous version of Cordova.

Due to trying to get my project up and running on Crosswalk and due to wrestling with some of the issues surrounding the process of moving an existing project to Crosswalk (open bug reports), I’d upgraded Cordova immediately before encountering this issue.

Just wanted to chime in with my 2 cents in the case that it assisted another.

My info, for what it’s worth:
Node Version: v0.10.36
Cordova CLI: 4.3.0
Ionic Version: 1.0.0-rc.2
Ionic CLI Version: 1.3.19