Cancel/Done buttons in ionic framework

Hello, I am developing android app where I need to have cancel/done button like below.

I am using below code but I end up getting like below. Some how my images are small and font is moving to top. Do I need to write my own style to fix this? or Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

There’s some css set up for other reason, but this should work for you.

.bar-header{
  padding:0 !important;
}

.bar-header .button-bar .button{
  line-height: 42px !important;
  font-size: 16px !important;
}
  <ion-header-bar class="bar-positive">
    <div class="button-bar">
      <a href="" class="button">
        <i class="icon ion-android-close"></i>
        Cancel
      </a>
      <a href="" class="button">
         <i class="icon ion-android-checkmark"></i>
        Done
      </a>
    </div>
  </ion-header-bar>

Thanks man for your input.

Also, is anguiar/ionic has any DateTime Picker control? In my app, I should have ability to set up meeting.

kindly let me know.

Thanks.

We don’t have anything built for that, but you can use <input type="date time"> and get the native controls

Could you explain a bit more about what you mean use the “date time” input to get the native controls? I was under the impression that you needed to use an ngCordova plugin to get a datetime picker.

Thanks for the link, but I’ve looked over that list already and there is no datetime input type. I ended up just asking for a date input and then two time inputs and then I wrote a function in the controller to create begin datetime and an end datetime. I am having trouble with the NgCordova plugin for using the native datetime. Seems that it opens the normal text keyboard first and then after closing that shows the datetime picker.

I see it on the Trello board - I’d love a native datetime input type!

Thanks for the great work so far.