December 2016 we launched the first version of our app for divorced parents and our app is already solving a real-world problem for several thousands happy co-families
We are seeking a developer with a full stack mindset, who can join us in this journey. The position is fulltime or on a long term project basis.
You will join our small team and be a key player for us and will therefore reap all the benefits of being in a startup and get all the responsibility you are willing to take on.
Our Roadmap 2017 is packed with exciting new tools, global launch & launching our Premium Pack. We approach our thousands of users with a Listen-Learn-Code attitude and as in every startup you will take a central part in deciding which paths to follow. Our app is based on a hybrid app framework - Ionic.
The fun part
You will help us with:
- UX/UI development (using CSS3/HTML5/JS/Angular)
- Enhancing and improving our secure Application API (using NodeJS/MongoDB/AWS)
- An eye for performance and mobile limitations is key. All the time.
The part where we seek a Darth Vader developer
We expect you to be a highly self motivated person, with an entrepreneurial spirit like ourselves. You will work closely with our CTO Søren, who has experience from Unity Technologies, Hitman and Endomondo.
Your experience is of course something we value, but we know that a person with the right mindset and brilliant mind will eventually master any technique & technology.
Besides that you need to have these skills:
- Fluent in english
- A proven track record with one or more of the aforementioned or derived technologies.
- Well structured and a sensible DRY (don’t repeat yourself) approach to coding.
About the job
- If you apply for the full time position, it is in Copenhagen, Denmark
- If you are the right match we are already accustomed with remote teams and you can join us from anywhere in the world.
- Salary and perks are according to skills & ambition
- In our DK office we provide lunch, beer and happiness
SwapKids is an app, that helps separated families communicate, plan & share their common life. It is an app for both parents and children. We are building a unique combination of a communication, planning & sharing tool, that will be used on a daily basis by users all over the world.
We have received Seed Investment.
Our team is located in Denmark. Our Copenhagen office is – Founders House – the best tech startup hub in central Copenhagen.
Apply to the job here: http://swapkids.dk/full-stack-developer/
We are at the moment not interested in company proposals.