Are all Native API's supported with Angular?

Hello, I’m new to Ionic 4 but I’m a relatively decent developer. I’m using Ionic 4 with Angular but I’m getting extremely frustrated by how difficult it is to integrate any native apis.

I’m currently trying to integrate native keyboard (https://beta.ionicframework.com/docs/native/native-keyboard) but

import { NativeKeyboard } from '@ionic-native/native-keyboard/ngx';

The problem is that the above doesn’t have an ngx folder like SplashScreen or StatusBar as shown in most examples.

If I remove the “/ngx”, the app won’t run because I always get an error that says:

If I dig into the error, it’s because the instance Cordova is not defined. I tried looking for any documentation about installing Cordova reliant plugins but I can’t find any. I also tried to use ‘@ionic-native/keyboard’ as an alternative but I encounter the same problems.

What am I doing wrong? Can somebody point me to some good documentation because I’ve been scouring the internet for 5 hours trying to get this to work.

You will just need to install the beta version of the Ionic Native wrappers if you are using Ionic 4:

npm install --save @ionic-native/native-keyboard@beta