App Developer Opportunity - Remote working!

MyNyte is fresh and innovative new social media App that’s about to be launched. The App focusing on allowing users to interact directly and efficiently with particular businesses around them. As part of our exciting build-up, we’re putting together a team of developers who can work on adding improvements and updates to the app on a part-time basis. Please note this role is offered on a remote and work from home basis!

Due to current circumstances, we are only able to accept UK based applicants, due to an ability to communicate and co-ordinate the project effectivley through Skype communication etc. Thank you for your understanding

Key Responsibilities :

Adding improvements to the app and testing these, based on instructions and feedback given. Improvements will come in the form of set projects etc.
Investigating Bugs and glitches and putting together plans of action to solve them
Being able to research and understand new techniques and best practise so as to implement them into the app
Maintaining good communication with supervisor so as to be able to regularly update them of progress or make them aware of issues.
Working to deadlines in getting new builds and version updates released.
Essential Skills candidate must possess

App is built using Cordova(Phonegap) and the Ionic Framework, so knowledge of this platform and framework will be important.
Candidate should be familiar with the set-up and the work process used when creating a Cordova app, and they will ideally already have this set-up ready on there laptop or PC.
Will possess good knowledge of the iOS and Android Platform differences, and be able to produce code in Cordova that can work on both platforms.
Will possess some knowledge or AngularJS, and general data-binding principles.
Candidate will be a good communicator who can liaise well with others to keep them informed of progress etc.
Job Type: Part-time / flexible / casual / freelance hours available

Please send CV applications across to sabir@mynyte.co.uk

Salary: Competitive and flexible

Job Type: Full-time / Part-time / Flex Hours Available

Hi Sabir,

I have sent you an email, please check and let me know when we can have a detail discussion
you can also join me on Skype: cis.am3 for further dicussion

Looking for your response

Thanks & Regards
Frank Jones

1 Like

Hello @Lauramynyte,

Can company apply for this job? We have awesome team having good experience.If we can schedule a call then I can demonstrate many applications.

You can see some of our work here https://market.ionic.io/user/1532261

Regards,
Manish
manish[at]opensourcetechnologies[dot]com

Hi Manish

Please email sabir@mynyte.co.uk he will be able to discuss your proposal in more detail!

thank you

Hi @Lauramynyte, I have sent you email. Would be glad to connect with you.

Hi Sabir,

I have sent email. Please check and let me know your availability for the project/resource discussion.

Thanks,
Mani
www.optisolbusiness.com
+1 415 233 4737

I am writing in regards to the contract developer role. I am very skilled with Ionic and have experience with the skills you need. I am interested in knowing more about the role!

Regards,
Jay Ordway