Any help on the White screen of death topic

Just did a successful dev build, my app runs fine in creator without any errors, runs fine in the creator app on the devices, but when I install the build, installation is fine but when I open it on both iPhone and iPad mini, I see the splash screen but after that a white screen with my header color appears, Cannot for the life of me think what is wrong & do not know where to start. Does anyone know?

Try the debug mode (you probably have I guess)

I’ve had it happen with a few different mistakes I’ve made, the last one that I can remember was having an image size on the opening screen as width 100% and the height was blank, fixed by putting height as 100%.

It’ll at least be one more thing to tick off as trying if it isn’t

Did you remote debug the problem on the device already? Follow these instructions here to debug the problem in Safari dev tools: https://ionic.zone/debug/remote-debug-your-app#ios Look at the console and network tabs for errors.

ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview

try this command. it worked for me

Hi, I tried to follow the link but got a bit lost https://docs.ionic.io/tools/developer/#safari-inspector .
My app is developed in Creator, which is ionic 1 and I see that this link is under ionic 2 is that my problem?
Where I get lost in the steps is on what device I need to do the steps in. Feel a bit stupid

Wish it would have work for me tooo, but no luck, thanks

OK found the missing links, the lights when on to debug remotely, my device should appear in safari on my mac under development,

I have an error:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load file:///var/containers/Bundle/Application/77060C61-E007-4835-BFB2-A25FB21E3C6C/VehicleLogBook%20NZ.app/www/templates/logbook.html. Cross origin requests are only supported for HTTP.

It has a problem with my html template?? Think it is a whole new topic or do you guys have any idea what my problem is? my previous builds did not complain about this…is this a support question?

Are you doing anything special with this logbook.html?

I build an HTML report which is just data that I format into HTML in my createHtml function and plug the result string htmlReport into the logbook.HTML by assigning the string to Ng-bind-html, it worked, the app is on the App Store released with this report. I turned my focus to my other app for a wee while and then when I returned to this app, rebuild It it failed tragically… all I did is cloned the project and redid the certificates so that all my apps certificates are valid, for my mac had hardware problems and had to be formatted,

Then I would suggest you try to get some support:

http://ionicframework.com/support#support
(Scroll down to “Business and Customer Support”)

Yes, l logged an issue with support because the errors are in the ionic framework

Kind Regards

Ilonka Buwalda
Director – EQUIAVIA Ltd.
m: +64 (0) 22 018 3043
e: ibuwalda@equiavia.com
www.equiavia.com