Am facing this error when i run ionic cordova run android --prod --release..........any help please?

cordova run android --release
ANDROID_HOME=/home/abnet/Android/Sdk
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
[14:23:32] lint finished in 59.01 s
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.RuntimeException: Timeout of 120000 reached waiting for exclusive access to file: /home/abnet/.gradle/wrapper/dists/gradle-4.1-all/bzyivzo6n839fup2jbap0tjew/gradle-4.1-all.zip
at org.gradle.wrapper.ExclusiveFileAccessManager.access(ExclusiveFileAccessManager.java:65)
at org.gradle.wrapper.Install.createDist(Install.java:48)
at org.gradle.wrapper.WrapperExecutor.execute(WrapperExecutor.java:107)
at org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain.main(GradleWrapperMain.java:61)
(node:31687) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error: /home/abnet/Pictures/app/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Erroroutput:
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.RuntimeException: Timeout of 120000 reached waiting for exclusive access to file: /home/abnet/.gradle/wrapper/dists/gradle-4.1-all/bzyivzo6n839fup2jbap0tjew/gradle-4.1-all.zip
at org.gradle.wrapper.ExclusiveFileAccessManager.access(ExclusiveFileAccessManager.java:65)
at org.gradle.wrapper.Install.createDist(Install.java:48)
at org.gradle.wrapper.WrapperExecutor.execute(WrapperExecutor.java:107)
at org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain.main(GradleWrapperMain.java:61)
(node:31687) DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

[OK] Your app has been deployed.
Did you know you can live-reload changes from your app with --livereload?

first you have to check gradle-4.1-all.zip this file there present or not.

it is present under /home/abnet/.gradle/wrapper/dists/gradle-4.1-all/bzyivzo6n839fup2jbap0tjew this

it run perfectly when i serve it in a browser it also produce an apk for my other projects i am facing this error only in this project…can you help me please? the project is a big one and i really need it!