AdMob account got suspended, cause of Ionic?

Hey,
I have a question about using Google Admob on Ionic App,
I’m making app using Ionic framework, Until now I’ve developed two 2 apps with it, and I’m using google admob to monetize my apps, But they always suspend my admob account without saying any raison,
I’ve made all possible changes ( reduce number of times to display ads, change ads place …),
I’ve created 3 different admob account and all they got suspended… I was thinking if it’s IONIC ( Or the plugin I used which is Admob-free-plug) what caused this problem ?
Does any one here had the same issue? or at least have any explication on what might be the problem ?
( In the suspend email they said "Invalid clicks activity)!
I’m thinking to swtiching to React native because of that !!

Here is the links of my apps :
PDF CREATOR in Play Store
Cryptoz in playstore
Cryptoz on Appstore

I hope someone could help me on this!!
Thanks

The way you configured your ads to show maybe triggered your account from being banned. You should read over the documentation. Even if you switch to react, you’re going to get banned if you don’t configure it properly.

Your Admob account might have also been suspended because of the category of your traffic (cryptocurrency). I know that some categories were banned in the past. Have you checked if Admob bans cryptocurrency apps/sites in their terms and conditions?

@mikrochipkid I don’t think so, When my first AdMob account got suspended the first time, I thought it was an Admob misconfiguration, So I’ve changed the way I’m displaying Ads ( I’ve even updated Admob-Free plugin), But still got suspended the second time I’ve opened AdMob.
I was thinking if It could be that Google adds me to their blacklist ( my name or Adresse), Or maybe I shouldn’t link my new AdMob with those apps since they got banned or something like that, what do you think? ( I’m afraid to create a new Admob account and getting suspend after making some sort of money :confused: )
Thanks

No, It has nothing to do with Google terms and conditions, The are a bunch of apps out there that does the same jobs, ( The first time my AdMob got suspended I didn’t create the cryptocurrency app yet).
I was thinking if It could be that Google adds me to their blacklist ( my name or Adresse), Or maybe I shouldn’t link my new AdMob with those apps since they got banned or something like that, what do you think? ( I’m afraid to create a new Admob account and getting suspend after making some sort of money :confused: )
Thanks

Is there any way you can contact the Admob team about this? :confused:

That’s the problem, they don’t say any reason about the suspension, and they don’t have any support to contact with. ( Google AdMob is sucks :sob:).
I don’t know what to do :confused: even If I try to migrate to another advertising network, there are no one supported by Ionic Or Cordova ( All plugin are out-dated)