A date picker for ionic framework applications

Actually i used the modal but it overlap the all screen area and i cant press on the menu button (even if i reduce his size with some css …)

If there is no quick answer i continue to work on this

Thanks

As of now, you can clone and customise, as this is a specific need for you. But there is no such feature where you can add this component in a place where you are trying to add.

Hi, can you provide some sample usage of the ionic-datepicker in Ionic 2 typescript. I am so confused as to if its possible to be used on Ionic 2 projects.

Please take a look at the new version of ionic-datepicker v1.2.0 with new features and bug fixes.

@rajeshwarpatlolla is this updated for ionic 2 as well?

No yet @ventis07. I will try to make it for ionic 2 shortly.

ok, counting on that @rajeshwarpatlolla

what was your error, i have the same problem, and i have included all the dependencies, but still it dosen’t work

Hi Everyone, i am trying to list all the ionic framework plugins in a single repository. I had spent lot of time in getting all these plugins into one location, which hopefully should save so much of time of people who like to find one. I thought it would be helpful for the people, who wants to see the list of ionic plugins at one location. I have added as many as i can. If you feel that i missed any plugin, please feel free to make a PR or raise an issue with the details of the plugin.

Here you can find the list of all ionic plugins

Hi rajeshwarpatlolla,

I want to select a date range from 1 control. i.e need to select 2 dates using one ionic-datepicker control along with some validation can you please tell me whether I am able to do so. Thank you in regards.

In your case you have to use this component twice.

i have seen the demo but if i wants to select in future date so year not shown means its a specific for current year

You can use from and to properties to limit the years.

hello dear,
i am new in ionic, i want to add this datepicker to my project but i can not do it,
please help me with step by step quide ,
witch code should add to witch file ?

i was installed with this command : bower install ionic-datepicker --save
after that add to index.html

the what should i do ?

This works with ionic v1. Which version of ionic you are using?

I am using Ionic v1 in my app

It should work fine, if you are using ionic v1. Could you please take a look at the documentation once!

It could work in ionic 3 ? Thanks

I found its port here here
seems still in progress though

it is not working for me