Social App Development

Hi,

we are looking for a professional ionic app developer for the development of a social app.

We are a team of private persons based in the south of Germany, and try to get our social app idea to the market.
The project will be financed by crowdfunding and private funds.

If interested, please contact me - I can provide a design concept, an ionic prototype and a specification for further clarification of the project.

Hello @momsenmeister

I have worked on many Ionic apps, please contact me for the best support at nominal rates.

add me on skype: robert.cisin or email me at robert.cisin10@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Robert :slight_smile:

Hi,

We are interested on your job. Can you please share the requirement details to us? You can reach me at 415.233.4737 or info@optisolbusiness.com.

Regards,
Manikandan

Hey I am interested. I have 2+ years of experience in developing ionic applications.You can contact me at salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com

Hi,

This Shivam, IT Consultanat at Daffodil Software.

I would like to share with you that we are a strong team of 85+ Mobile app developers and have build more than 400 apps till date which includes enterprise level apps. We are very comfortable to assist you with your requirement at affordable cost.

Please review our portfolio “www.daffodilsw.com/portfolio” so that you can understand the expertise we hold in Mobile app development.

You can contact me via email at shivam@daffodilsw.com or Skype me at shivam_daffodil

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Kind Regards,
Shivam
Daffodil Software

Hi @momsenmeister ,
Please let me know if you are stilling looking for Ionic developer. I am interested in working with you on this project. Please provide me more details about this project. My skype is manish.osuniverse or email sales@opensourcetechnologies.com

I have very good experience in front-end and released 3 themes in ionic http://market.ionic.io/user/1532262 and done more then 5 projects in Ionic platform.

Regards,
Manish

Hi

Thanks for sharing the project.
Is the project is still on? please let us know as we have good set of developers and programers.

Please refer and connect for the further communication.
My Skype: delgence.arijit

Email - arijitsengupta.delgence@gmail.com

Look forward as to speak soon over this.

Thanks,
Arijit