[Freelancer] Ionic Developer / Dating App

Hi

Is there a ionic developer who has already experience in creating dating apps?

The app will be delivered for IOS, Android, and Windows

I have a very interesting project and need a freelsncer who could realize it.

The app concept and the design is already finished. I bought also the tinder app here at ionic shop.

Now the first thing is to change the layout, and than add new features.

We can discuss the app in more detail with you if you’re interested and also the price.

Thanks

Valon

Hi Valon,

We are interested on your job and we have good experience in dating app development. Please share your details to info@optisolbusiness.com

Regards,
Mani

Hi there Valon,
I’d like to join with your dating app…

Hi Avaloni,

This Shivam, IT Consultanat at Daffodil Software.

I would like to share with you that we are a strong team of 85+ Mobile app developers and have build more than 400 apps till date which includes enterprise level apps. We are very comfortable to assist you with your requirement at affordable cost.

Please review our portfolio “www.daffodilsw.com/portfolio” so that you can understand the expertise we hold in Mobile app development.

You can contact me via email at shivam@daffodilsw.com

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Kind Regards,
Shivam
Daffodil Software

Hi @Avaloni,
Please let me know if you are stilling looking for Ionic developer. I am interested in working with you on this project. Please provide me more details about this project. My skype is manish.osuniverse or email sales@opensourcetechnologies.com

I have very good experience in front-end and released 3 themes in ionic http://market.ionic.io/user/1532262 and done more then 5 projects in Ionic platform.

Regards,
Manish

Hi @Avaloni ,

I am interested to work with you.I will share with you my work samples and screens. Feel free to contact me on ionicsan46@gmail.com

Thanks,
San.