[Freelance] Ionic Developer ASAP - (Audio app - node, angular, cordova)

Hi Forum - We are looking for an experienced freelance Ionic developer to assist with development needs including bug fixes, performance improvement, & new feature development.

The app is currently available in the iOS & Android App Stores. Built on Ionic, node.js, angular, Apache Cordova, AWS, & Heroku.

We can provide a detailed list of requirements for this project.

More info: We are based in The US (South Carolina). Our app, Wavve (getwavve.com), allows users to join community channels & post audio message to engage with moderators & other users. It’s popular with Podcasters, Twitch Streamers, & other content creators that want to better engage with their audiences. Imagine Reddit with audio.

Hi @Baird_Wavve,

We are expert in Ionic platform and lot of projects in Ionic. If you share your email address then we can share few our private projects with you for your review.

We have released few themes also http://market.ionic.io/user/153226

Please provide us detailed requirement and if you want then we can schedule a call.

Regards,
Manish

I am interested. I have 2 years of experience in developing ionic applications,angular,node & cordova.You can contact me at: hmasif91@gmail.com

Portfolio :
https://www.behance.net/Muhammad__Asif

Hi,

I have 2+ year of experience in developing Ionic Applications. You can contact me on my skype: salman.ullah15 or email me at salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com.

Hello @Baird_Wavve

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.

It would be highly appreciated if you can make one Skype call regarding the task which you want to accomplish with best quality with affordable price.

My rates are too Nominal and you will be delighted with the service.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Regards,

Robert

Robert.cisin10@gmail.com

Email: baird@wavveinc.com

Hello @Baird_Wavve

Thanks for sending me email, I have replied to you and also sent you skype request.

Robert :slight_smile:

I replied on you. Please check your Inbox. Its from manish[at]opensourcetechnologies.com

Hi Baird,

I am Shivam, Senior I.T Consultant at Daffodil Software Ltd.

Sure, we can assist you with your requirement easily as we have an expert team of Ionic app developers. I would love to discuss the project with you on phone/Skype call. My Skype id is shivam_daffodil

Daffodil Software is a 16 year old Software Company with a strong team of 500+ resources that has been helping organizations in building solutions around Web, Mobile and Cloud. We have developed 400+ mobile app solutions on iOS, Android, Windows, Ionic, Xamarin etc. and numerous software solutions on PHP,​ Ruby on Rails, .Net, SharePoint, ​ Java/J2EE, MEAN stack.

We have partner alliances with ​​Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Joyent, MongoDB, EMC2 and Acquia and has also recently won the prestigious Deloitte Fast 50 Award & Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific.

As being the leading software development company, we are also serving few top notch brands in the world like Dailymotion, Sony Entertainment, STC (Saudi Telecom Company), Singtel, Ericsson ​, Infosys, Aircel etc.

You can also email me at shivam@daffodilsw.com

I am looking forward to speak with you.

Kind Regards,
Shivam Bawa