Bug with ionic 1.0.0 beta7

@fredericogalvao gave me a good hint how to re-produce the issue.
Here are the steps

1. sudo npm install -g ionic
  2. ionic start test-ionic (this will create the default tab project)
  3. cd test-ionic
  4. ionic platform add android
  5. ionic run android (this will install the app on the device)
  6. adb logcat CordovaLog:D *:S (run it in another term to listen to the device)

It will show you exactly what @fredericogalvao has reported. It is a trivial issue as I have said, you can still use the app.

Now if you switch to “Friends” tab in the app, and click any item, the view will be stucked there, and you will get what I have reported earilier (a little different in text, but I guess it is the sample problem about angular-animation):

D/CordovaLog( 6868): file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js: Line 18890 : TypeError: undefined is not a function
D/CordovaLog( 6868):     at CALL_NON_FUNCTION (native)
D/CordovaLog( 6868):     at file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:20688:13
D/CordovaLog( 6868):     at afterReflow (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:31783:11)
D/CordovaLog( 6868):     at animate (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:32160:9)
D/CordovaLog( 6868):     at Object.fn (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:32189:18)
D/CordovaLog( 6868):     at file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:31132:46
D/CordovaLog( 6868):     at Array.forEach (native)
D/CordovaLog( 6868):     at forEach (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:9311:11)
D/CordovaLog( 6868):     at run (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:31117:11)
D/CordovaLog( 6868):     at Object.after (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:31157:13)

The text above is shown 3 times in the concole.
@fredericogalvao please give it a try in your siemenu project to see if you get the same result.